Friday, June 15, 2018

What Now


What now Jesus when I don't really know what to do,
What now when the fog obscures the path from view,
What now when my way is hedged in no way to pass,
When all my mountains remain immovable in mass,
What now when You closed and bolted shut the door,
When I don't have any earthly idea what to do anymore,
What now when I read Your word but no direction receive,
When the enemy comes in like a flood to blind and deceive,
What now when prayers of faith seemingly prayed in vain,
What now when smiles can't always masquerade the pain,
What now when all thoughts get darkened with confusion,
When the bright path like a mirage proves only an illusion,
What now when all dreams, and visions crack and crumble,
What now when many setbacks cause to stagger and stumble,
What now Jesus when I don't really know what next to do,
I'll press on in faith putting all my hope and belief in You.


This is written for all of those  disappointed by circumstances. For all facing continual setbacks and challenges I exhort you not to give up. For all living in confusion and you can't find the clear path I exhort you to keep waiting and seeking. For all those who've had doors of opportunity shut to you repeatedly I exhort you to keep knocking. For all exasperated by life and you feel like giving up I say keep trusting Jesus.

Matthew 7:7-8 (ESV)
7  “Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.
8  For everyone who asks receives, and the one who seeks finds, and to the one who knocks it will be opened.

No comments:

Post a Comment