Friday, October 18, 2019

Spring Creek Dream 9

I received this October 9, 2019.

I walk up to a river bank. The water is flowing rapidly. There is a yellow canoe on the bank. I put it in the water and get in. I have no need to paddle for the current is strong. I just have to use the paddle to steer the canoe. 

I float into a jungle area. I see multiple snakes in the trees and a pride of lions on each side of the river. The lions roar at me as I float by. Then I hear a roar louder than all the other lions put together. Out walks a massive lion with a flowing mane. When the other lions see and hear him the each lie down.

I float down the river until the sun sets and the temperature drops. In the distance I see the flickering light of a fire. I see a sandy beach area and steer the canoe there so I can get out. 

Though the fire burns there is not another person around. I wonder who started the fire and how it continues to burn without fire wood around. I walk up to the fire to warm myself. The only sound I hear is the crackling of the fire. Though alone I feel God's presence and am content to remain by the fire all by myself. I feel at peace and content that I belong there. 

After a long while, other canoes start arriving at the same place. Many come and gather by the fire to warm themselves from the chill of the air. 

A man says, "The Holy Spirit drove us all to come here."

Then a pillar of fire hovers over my head. it follows me wherever I go. I feel compelled to lay hands on the people and to pray for them. 

The massive lion walks up. Nobody is afraid for we know he is there to protect us. An eagle flies down and lands on my shoulder. He whispers, "I've come to anoint you and set you apart. I will guide you in what to do. There is much work to be done and you are the chosen vessel to do it." 

More and more people show up all with the same story. They say the Holy Spirit led them to come as they gather by the fire. 

Nobody adds wood to the fire, but it never dies. It is sustained by some other fuel source. 

No comments:

Post a Comment