Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Spring Creek Dream 7

I received this on September 11, 2019.

Father' Day 2020 I see the back doors of the sanctuary fly open with a mighty rushing wind bowing papers everywhere and knocking over plants. The wind blows right into the sanctuary rekindling fire in the hearts of those gathered. The crowd is sparse. 

People are moved to tears forming a river flowing all the way to town. Everywhere it flows it cleanses and refreshes. 

I see a steady line of car headlights driving up Hwy 51 and turning into the church parking lot. There are so many cars they have to park near the tabernacle. 

I've never heard worship like this before. Celebratory. Joyous. Loud. People clap. Some raise their hands. Most sit weeping in God's presence. 

When it comes times for me to preach, I go behind the pulpit and open my Bible. The words come off the page forming little black lariat ropes. People are caught in the loops from their seats and drawn to the altar. Some are ushered into the side rooms with counselors where they get saved. I see many baptized, but I am not doing the baptisms. The joy is contagious. Nightly people testify about how Jesus changed their lives. Each person who testifies unleashes a fresh wave of wind blowing into the hearts melting rebellion, and drawing many more to salvation. 

I open the door to the prayer room and immediately feel a blast of heat from the room. Inside I hear the wails and groans of intercessors. The more they pray the more the wind swirls through the sanctuary. By this time, there are no more seats. A few chairs are brought in but the room is full. 

While all this happens, I fall to my knees and bow my head to the carpet saying, "Thank You God. Thank You for using an unworthy vessel like me. Please do it again. I ask You for more."

1 comment:

  1. Sunday October the 13, 2020
    I wept through the entire sermon. The tears we not flowing from sadness, regret or unconfessed sin. But were flowing through the POWER of the Holy Spirit breathing gratitude into my soul! Gratitude to the Lord Jesus for saving a sinner such as I, and gratitude for His mercy and unfailing love.

    ReplyDelete