Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Spring Creek Dream 6

I received this on September 4, 2019.

I walk outside on a bitterly cold winter day. The skies are overcast, the ground is covered with snow and everything is coated in a blanket of ice. 

I start down a path in a forest. The path has been unused and is overgrown with entangled vines covered in ice making the journey difficult. Slowly I make my way through. 

I come to a clearing and see Spring Creek. The hedges are covered in snow. The roof is completely blanketed in snow. The trees are barren but the weight of the ice on the branches makes them bow low. 

I look down at my feet and see a black leather Bible buried beneath the snow and ice. I dig it out and force the frozen pages open. the Bible opens to Ezekiel 37 and my eyes land on verses 3-10. I pray, "May it be LORD."

Suddenly a warm wind begins to blow and the clouds break as the sun shines through. Rapidly everything thaws out and the temperature rises. Beautiful leaves bud and blossom on the trees. Vibrant multi-colored flowers sprout and grow. The grass turns green. 

No comments:

Post a Comment