Monday, October 14, 2019

Spring Creek Dream 3

I received this on August 24, 2019.

A group of people are praying fervently. As they do, little earthquakes go out from all directions from the epicenter of that prayer meeting. 

Dozens of little streams form all flowing to Spring Creek. Dozens of boats float to the church carrying families. Multiple children get out and run and hug me. 

When I go into the sanctuary, it is so bright I can hardly see. I have to shield my eyes as I make my way to the pulpit. I cannot preach though. I'm overwhelmed in God's presence. All I can manage to say is, "Come." Multitudes come to the front falling on their knees. Some come to get saved. Some come to repent. Some come to unload burdens. 

Outside the message on the marquee I see the words, "Revival continues."

1 comment:

  1. HALLELUJAH!
    Prepare us ‘O Lord!
    Open the floodgates in Jesus’ Name!
    Amen

    ReplyDelete