Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Who Am I

Who am I Yahweh my Lord,
A servant largely ignored,
One You have passed by,
One who makes You sigh,
Or a follower loving You,
Pressing for a closer view,
Hungry and thirsty for more,
Contented to praise and adore,
Lingering with You for a while,
Overflowing until we both smile,
Laying prostrate before Your feet,
In fellowship delightfully sweet,
Who am I Jehovah my Master,
Faithful or a horrible disaster,
A prodigal prone to wander away,
One who pleases You each day,
A sinner lavished in Your grace,
Given over to seeking Your face,
A hypocrite bound in pretense,
With no excuses - no defense,
A preacher with heart ablaze,
One just going through a phase,
Who am I Jesus my Savior,
A seeker longing to savor,
The magnificence of You,
Pressing for a closer view,
I am Yours to do as You please,
Your will whether hard or ease.





No comments:

Post a Comment