Thursday, April 12, 2018

A New Beginning

I could not write for months. At least not on a computer. For months I did not have the capability to publish anything. Then I received a gift that gives me a new beginning in writing. A new beginning to start again. My former blog had over 1,500 posts written over the span of a decade. I wrote about everything. I wrote about good times as well as the bad times. Some were raw. Some were encouraging. Some were insightful. Others were challenging.

Today is a new beginning. A new day to start over in this writing ministry. A new name. A new focus. A fresh start. We all need one. Sometimes it is hard to begin anew. It would be easy to have stayed writing on my former blog. It had a great following. It is time to begin again. It is time to start anew.

The name of the new blog is Follow Hard. That kind of sums of what is on my heart and mind these days. I want to follow Jesus hard. No more casual stroll in my seeking Him. I want to go after Him in an all out sprint. To run hard after Him. To spend my remaining days getting to know Him better and making Him known to others. That is the goal of this new beginning. This simple post is just one step on that journey. I hope many will go with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment