Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Oceanic Blue

I stared out across the large ocean blue,
Where I saw the most clear picture of You,
A beautiful creation scene I got to behold,
Your divine design forYour glory to unfold
Looking out at that great oceanic expanse,
A beautiful masterpiece You freelanced,
If You can create that with a spoken word,
To doubt You this hour would seem absurd,
Your power from on high left for all on display,
Your greatness, majesty, Your splendor on replay,
If You can do all that - what concerns me now,
My mountains moved before You must bow,
I trust in this critical hour of urgent distress,
Where anxieties, doubts, sorrows all compress,
Driving me to my knees in fervent faith praying,
Wondering why so long You have been delaying,
If You can create such a magnificent oceanic blue,
My trials are nothing and I can wholly trust You.

No comments:

Post a Comment