Thursday, June 25, 2020

Voices

In a world of millions of voices echoing just about as many messages, I question how important my voice is. I am no great orator. I am no best selling author. I have no great platform. Like so many others I do have a message. One resounding message. A message I have sounded for three decades. I play this one note repeatedly in the orchestra of life. I pound this same drum incessantly. I sing the same tune and write this same truth.

Jesus is the answer for the world today. He is my all in all. I owe Him my whole life. I play this same note over and over again. In what I preach. In what I write. Hopefully in what I do.

Jesus is Savior for the sinner. He is Deliverer for those in bondage. He is refuge for those in troubled times. He is Shepherd for the lost sheep. He is Peace in chaos. He is the hope for eternal life to the dying, He is comfort for the grieving. He is love for the unwanted and unlovable. He is King for His followers. He is Master to His servants. He is Lord of the Universe. He is the Light of the world. He is the Bread of Life. He is alive seated at the right hand of His Father. He is coming again. When He comes every knee will bow and every tongue confess that He is Lord.

He is my Champion. My Captain. My Shepherd. My King. My Lord. My Master. My Redeemer. My Savior. My Prince of Peace. My Alpha and Omega. My Lion of Judah. My Emmanuel. My Jesus.

In a world of millions of voices with millions of messages He stands alone. His message is timeless. He has outwitted, outlasted and outmatched all other religious leaders They are in the grave rotting but He lives resurrected. He is loved by millions. Praised all the world. Served by an army of followers. He has been read globally for thousands of years. People live for Him. They have bled for Him. They have died for His cause.

This is my message. Jesus. I live to make much of Him. He is my one message. Though my voice is small and my platform tiny, I still sound this one note. I still pound this one drum. I still write this same truth. Jesus is the only answer for the world today.

No comments:

Post a Comment