Tuesday, July 31, 2018

$115,000 Mountain

Some weeks ago I received a clear burden to believe God to move a $115,000 mountain of debt. It is not for Brenda and I. It is for a special group of people known as Heritage Baptist Church. That is what they owe on their building.

The burden did not just stop there. The burden included believing God to move this mountain by Dec 30, 2018. What makes it even more challenging is Heritage Baptist Church is comprised of about 50 people on a good day. Most of them are retired and on fixed incomes. I started praying. I challenged the people to pray as well. This has been in the last month or month and a half. Look what God did.

This is the text I received today from our treasurer. "After I get off work today I will go by the bank and pay off $3,400 on the building loan amount."

How do you explain that? GOD! God is hearing our prayers. God is answering those prayers. God is moving the mountain. One dollar at a time. My prayers have been for God to bless the people and to increase their wealth so they can give more. I know this is humanly impossible. The total is too much for so few. Not for God. God can bless someone to be able to give more. God can bless many so they can give more than they ever have before. I trust Jehovah to do this for Brenda and I as well. God can call anyone, anywhere to come to the aid of Heritage. He owns the whole world and all the money in it. He can call anyone anywhere to be a part of this miracle. I am honored He called me to do so. This is just another test of faith in what has been a whole ministry of faith tests. I BELIEVE! I celebrate the $3,400. That is not what I have asked and what I believe for. It may not all come at once but I believe for all of it. The whole mountain to move. All the debt to be removed by the end of this year. That is what I feel compelled to pray for and believe for.  This is not a big mountain for God.

In the name of Jesus, mountain of debt I believe you to be removed. I do not doubt you Jesus to do this. I believe You to remove it all and be glorified by doing so. I stand on the principles you laid out in Mark 11:23-24. I ask You to increase those amounts donated on the building by ten fold even up to forty fold until the whole thing is gone. Thank you for those who are obeying You in giving. May their number increase. I ask You to move this mountain so other churches can be inspired and encouraged by what You can do for Heritage Baptist Church. In Your name Jesus I ask this, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment