Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Solomon's Quest

I invite you to check out the website www.solomonsquest.org. This is an organization where I have the privilege of serving on the board of directors. It is a discipleship method that I have used for several years. God is using it now and is making our Bible studies come alive with discussion and discovery of truth. My father in the ministry and the man who introduced me to Jesus, Eli Bernard,  interviewed me about the quest. You can find that video on the website or on YouTube. 

I hope you find it as beneficial as I have. If you are interested, please contact our leader, Eli Bernard, at the following:

eli.bernard@solomonsquest.org

This is for pastors, student pastors, small group leaders and teachers. It is well worth a visit to the website and to watch my story. 

Matt


No comments:

Post a Comment