Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Not Satisfied

Lord, I confess I am not truly satisfied,
For so many are still lost unsanctified,
When the masses violate Your commands,
Arrogantly giving You a list of their demands,
I'm not content when the marriages fall apart,
Leaving another wounded with broken heart,
How can I be at ease when our nation is adrift,
When I see racial and political tensions a rift,
When the numbers populating hell keep increasing,
And those for heaven appear to be only decreasing,
When Jesus and His gospel keep getting refused,
And the innocent little ones keep getting abused,
When Sodomites and fornicators are promoted,
When a sin gorged nation gets fat and bloated,
There is only one hope for our spiritual survival,
God I beg for another real heaven sent revival.


No comments:

Post a Comment