Tuesday, November 5, 2019

A Long Awaited Miracle

I prayed with a clear end goal in mind,
A miracle I prayerfully hoped to find,
I saw the miracle by faith not by sight,
I pleaded all housr both day and night,
I could see the answer just as if t'was real,
A crafted piece of both wood and steel,
It did not come at first when in faith asked,
Persevered in faith as days and weeks  past,
I felt confident remaining calmly in peace,
The prayers of faith offered did not cease,
I waited - I trusted in God  to hear my plea,
Believing Him to answer on bended knee,
To my utter delight the answer came indeed,
He blessed with the very thing I did intercede,
Be encouraged friend - God can do for you
A miracle sent from way beyond the blue,
Don't fret, worry in delay nor give into fear,
Your long awaited miracle might just be near.


No comments:

Post a Comment