Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Words Of Comfort

There is nothing I could think or ever write that can bring more comfort that God's word. So, I pray the following bring some measure of comfort and peace in these disturbing times.

Psalm 50:15 (ESV)
15  and call upon me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you, and you shall glorify me.”


Joshua 1:9 (ESV)
9  Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.”

Hebrews 13:5-6 (ESV)
5  Keep your life free from love of money, and be content with what you have, for he has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.”
6  So we can confidently say, “The Lord is my helper; I will not fear; what can man do to me?”

Psalm 46:1 (ESV)
1
 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.


Isaiah 41:10 (ESV)
10  fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.


John 16:33 (ESV)
33  I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.”

Mark 5:35-36 (ESV)
35  While he was still speaking, there came from the ruler’s house some who said, “Your daughter is dead. Why trouble the Teacher any further?”
36  But overhearing what they said, Jesus said to the ruler of the synagogue, “Do not fear, only believe.”

Mark 11:22-23 (ESV)
22  And Jesus answered them, “Have faith in God.
23  Truly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be taken up and thrown into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says will come to pass, it will be done for him.


 Mark 11:24 (ESV)
24  Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.

I hope these truths will help you endure these days. May they nourish your soul and give you strength to press on to better days.

No comments:

Post a Comment