Thursday, May 2, 2019

Anyone - Anytime - Anything

I actually put my hands on a miracle today. Brenda and I were blessed with a Lincoln Continental with only 53,000 miles on it. We just received it today. The generous giver also went the extra mile and had mechanical work done to repair things that needed repaired. The donor paid for those repairs. How I pray God would reward this donor for such love, sacrifice and generosity. I received a voice mail from this person today saying, "Pastor Matt, I just want you and your wife to enjoy the car." I have not even driven it yet. I can tell you I already enjoy it.

I actually sat down in the driver's seat a few minutes ago. I cranked the car. I put my hands on the luxurious steering wheel. I sat in the leather seats. I felt the cool of the a/c blowing against my skin. I pulled back the sliding roof to reveal a sun roof. What made it even more memorable is I sat there next to Taylor who came home last night. For the fourth time he has been witness to a miracle vehicle. All I can say is God did it again.

After travailing prayer God gave brith to another miracle vehicle. A cream colored Lincoln Continental. I am humbled, grateful, and in awe of the God who can do anything. Why us? Why does God choose to bless us? Others have needs. Others need vehicles. Others have their backs up against the wall and they need miracles too. The same God who blesses the Edwards is the same God who can bless anyone at anytime with anything. Cling to faith brothers and sisters. Cling to faith.

John 14:14 (NKJV)
14  If you ask anything in My name, I will do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment