Friday, May 27, 2022

1,000

 On April 12, 2018 I wrote a blog titled Amazing Grace. It was the very first blog entry on this site. That was a little over four years ago. So much has happened in those four years. We were called to serve Spring Creek in August of 2019. Our youngest son graduated high school. Our oldest son recently got engaged. We relocated to Weatherford permanently in October of 2021. Through it all, I wrote entries to Chronicle God's work in our lives. I wrote to inspire others to press on. I wrote what God taught me along the journey. I wrote to challenge, encourage, and to move people closer to God. 

Today, I hit a milestone. The one thousandth entry. That is hard to believe. I used to write on another blog. I eventually started this new one looking for a fresh start. The old blog is still up. The address is www.nocompromisefbc.blogspot.com. It contains about a decade of entries totaling over 1,500. 

I am thankful for the calling and gifting to write. It is therapeutic for me. I hope it helps people. My only two desires in writing is to glorify and help people. May God keep that going for thousands more entries.  

No comments:

Post a Comment