Sunday, September 5, 2021

Covered Wagon Vision

 I see an old covered wagon with holes in the canopy. The wagon is hitched to two teams of white horses. I look in the back of the wagon and find it loaded down with boxes of TNT dynamite. 

I climb up up on the driver's seat and snap the reigns to get the horses moving down a long flat dirt road as far as I can see. There is nothing on either side of the road but grasslands. I travel slowly down the road for what seems like along time before I see a solitary building in the distance. The road dead ends at a church building. The white paint on the outside is faded, shingles are missing on the roof, and windows panes are broken. It is apparent the building has been abandoned. 

I feel impressed to put the dynamite in the north, south, east and west corners. I move the wagon and horses away from the building to a safe distance and return to lite the fuse. 

I strike a match and set it to the fuse and run in the opposite direction. After a short while I hear a huge explosion. I turn to see a great fire and plume of smoke. I'm startled by what I see. The church is not destroyed. It is fully restored to brand new. Everything is new. 

I hear a creaking and rattling behind me of multiple horse drawn wagons coming down the dirt road to the church. I ask what made them to come and they say they were compelled by the Spirit of God. They file inside and start praise and worship. Bright light spills out of the windows that is not man made. I see a sign on the building that was not there before. It reads, "The latter glory of this house shall be greater than the former says the LORD of hosts." I never go inside but am amazed to see wagons continually coming. 

No comments:

Post a Comment