Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Cleansing Vision

 I'm dirty, grimy and covered in sweat. I step into an outdoor shower and am cleansed. It is a supernatural cleansing. I do not have to use soap or to scrub the dirt away.The water not only cleanses but also revives me. Not only skin is cleansed but also my clothing. 

I step out with my Bible and walk up to a waist high stump which I use for a pulpit. I see people scattered who are worn, weary, and dirty just like I was. 

When I open the Bible a steady stream of water flows out washing and reviving all the people. Once they are cleansed and revived the men grab hammers and saws and axes. They cut down trees and mill lumber from them. They construct a large tabernacle. 

I never stop preaching. The stream continues to flow and more dirty people show up and get cleansed. They soon join in the construction work. As fast as they build and expand the tabernacle, more people show up and are cleansed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment