Monday, April 20, 2020

The Rape of Innocence

I have a sick feeling in the pit of my gut. A disturbed, distraught, bewildered feeling. Mixed with shock, sadness, disgust, and disbelief. A revolting sensation I find it hard to put into words. For the past two hours I have walked around not knowing what to do with myself. I am trying to sort through all these feelings. Trying to process information. Eventually I turned to my old friend writing. Writing helps me work through so many things. 

For the better part of two years I have been doing bits of research about the condition of our country. I started seeing news articles and documentaries I could not believe at first. As I kept digging, they showed up more and more. Certain dots connected. In further research last night and today, I can only describe my discoveries as the rape of innocence. The word rape is a shocking word. I did not use it merely to be an attention grabber. I write it in the most literal sense of the word. 

Decency restrains me from going into great detail. There is a pure evil link between politically elite, rich and powerful, and royalty in child sex traffic rings. Many have heard the name of Jeffery Epstein and his sex offenses against minors. His private getaway called "Orgy Island," got frequented by some very high profile people. Political leaders visited that island. High ranking officials. Even people from one royal family visited Orgy Island. Stories leaked up many children held hostage there and raped by these powerful individuals without regard to the lasting implications for the children. 

This indecent behavior is alleged to be all over Hollywood. The rape, torture, and destroying of young children. I sit stunned. Shocked. Bewildered. Disturbed. Sickened. 

At first, when I first  when I learned these things I did not believe. I could not believe. I could not bring myself to believe that well educated, well dressed, high ranking, well respected, famous leaders and celebrities were capable of such vile behavior. I was wrong. Proven wrong repeatedly. 

You can do your own investigation and find out for yourself. Look into "Pizza Gate." Dig deeper than the surface and what mainstream media report. Do due diligence and see what you find. I predict you feel the same way I do. Revoltingly disgusted. 

How could anyone violate a child? How could people be so vile, depraved, so disgusting as to commit sex crimes against children. How could these same people push so hard to lower the legal age of consent for sex to as low as 14, 12 and in some cases 10? 

We live in a deviant demonic age. I feel so helpless to do anything to help. The cover ups are massive. Few are ever brought to justice. Fewer believe these things really take place. Barbaric acts committed in these modern enlightened times. They do. 

Satan is alive and well on planet Earth. His demons deceive the masses from reality. The cruel, convoluted, and carnal acts against minors is proof. I pray God intervenes. Exposes truth and brings them all down. I plead for God to drive back demon hoards to protect the little ones. Awake church. We are in a war. We have to fight evil with prayer. Do it for the little ones. I beg you to do it for the little innocent ones. 

No comments:

Post a Comment