Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Look What God Has Done

On April 12, 2018 I started the new follow hard blog. After a decade of writing a blog at www.nocompromisefbc.blogspot.com I decided it was time for a change. A time to change the name of the blog to reflect the passion in my heart to know and to follow hard after knowing God. It was also time to formerly sever ties the former blog had with FBC Seminole.

Please do not misunderstand me. I still love the people in Seminole, TX. They hold a cherished place in my heart. I have not been the pastor of FBC Seminole in nine years and it was time to start over with a blog not connected with the church.

So, on April 12, 2018 I wrote my first blog for this new site. It was hard walking away from the previous one. While it still available to be viewed I can no longer write on it. I walked away from well over 1,500 writings over a decade span and over 130,000 visits to that site.

God is not done with my writing ministry though. Fewer people know about this new site. I am totally dependent upon God's help and the word of mouth of people to point others to this site. When I left the no compromise blog we generated between 50-100 visitors a day. Much of that came via facebook. I no longer use facebook and have a much smaller viewership now. Somedays we have between 1-5 visitors. An average day may reach 10 people and a good day over 20.

Since April God has inspired over 200 posts. To date we have had 13,000 visits to this new site. I praise Him for that but I am not satisfied. Let me tell you what I dream. I dream of a day when over a 1,000 people a day will visit and be blessed by this site all free of charge. People in the United Sates as well as all around the world. I dream of a day when our total visitors will surpass 100,000 again. That is not enough for me. I want to see God bring 1,000,000 visitors in my lifetime. I want to write thousands and thousands of blogs. Only through Jesus is this possible. [Phil 4:13]"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." 

God might use you to help make that dream a reality. If you read these posts and can point others to this site I will be grateful. I celebrate what God has done in the past nine months. I wonder what He will do in 2019. I trust He will bring well more than 13,0000 visitors next year. I also trust He will continually inspire me with new material to write to help people on their journey. Thank you for reading. Thank you in advance for passing on the word to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment