Tuesday, May 19, 2020

I Am Writing

It has been some time since I posted anything to this site. For a couple of weeks I did not have anything to write. Writer's block they call it. I stared at the blank screen on several occasions and each time backed out.

I have been writing though. I am working on a new book. I just finished chapter five today. It is an ambitious project on prayer. I wrote a previous book about prayer titled Behold The Faithfulness Of God. The title of this book is Prayer: Ministry From The Secret Room. It dives much deeper and is both theological and practical.

Here is the premise. Some of the greatest ministry that takes place originates in the prayer closet. When we pray we are inviting God to involve Himself in the affairs of men. Battles and victories won in the secret place get displayed in the public sector. God gets the glory.

I appreciate your patience. I plan to write here again soon. For now, He has me occupied in prayer for revival and the writing of this new book.

You can pray with me for the finances to publish it. At this point I do not know any exact amounts. It will be several thousand dollars. He has made a way to publish other books in the past and I trust He will make a way to put this book into print as well. I hope to complete it by the end of the summer.

Thanks for your patience and prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment