Thursday, November 14, 2019

Have You Led Anyone To The Lord

On my way home today I received a phone call from a pastor friend of mine. He is a mentor, teacher, friend and one who asks me the hard questions. He asked if I had led anyone to the Lord recently. Sadly, I had to say no. It's not from lack of trying. I have shared Jesus, but have no fruit to show for it. I have had opportunities, but have not been able to lead anyone to the Lord in weeks.

I wish I had the anointing of an evangelist. I wish I had the unbridled passion of a soul winner. I wish I had the persistence of an intercessor. I want to see souls saved. Sometimes I get distracted with so many other things. That is no excuse.

If God would just use me to reach lost people, Spring Creek would grow. People's eternal destiny will be changed. The baptismal waters would continually get stirred.Whole families could get transformed. Legacies could be passed down to future generations.

If I could just lead some people to faith in Jesus. I know I can't save anyone. I can share His truth, but Jesus does the saving. I am just a vessel. I want to be a fruitful vessel. I want to be one who stays on mission.

No comments:

Post a Comment