Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Climatic Conclusion

Something is up. Weird things are happening. I mean some very out of the ordinary things. Like multiple earthquakes in Kansas. Kansas! They had a 4.1 and a 4.2 earthquake there recently. Earthquakes? In Kansas. Tornadoes I can believe. Earthquakes? Others have been felt in Oklahoma.

That is nothing. Wait until you read this. You will think I am making this up. Since eJuly 4th, in the state of California, there have been.... are you ready? Over 80,000 quakes in a little over a month! When I read that I did a double take. I thought I misread it. Maybe 800 or possibly 8,000. Sure enough the article reported over 80,000.

What in the world is going on? Now get this. That was just in one state. At the time of this writing just 21 minutes ago a 2.8 magnitude quake hit in northern Alaska. 32 minutes ago a 2.6 quake shook part of California. In the first nine days of January 2019 Alaska experienced 81 significant earthquakes.

Something is up. The earth is groaning and belching trying to get our attention. Matthew 24:3-7 (NKJV)
3  Now as He sat on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to Him privately, saying, "Tell us, when will these things be? And what will be the sign of Your coming, and of the end of the age?"
4  And Jesus answered and said to them: "Take heed that no one deceives you.
5  For many will come in My name, saying, 'I am the Christ,' and will deceive many.
6  And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
7  For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places.

Could it be God reminding all of us there is a confusion to the unfolding human drama. There is a final chapter. It will be climatic. There will be a rapture. Seven years of tribulation. God's judgment. The battle of Armageddon. The conclusion promises to be climatic.

I can't help but wonder if all these earthquakes and other weird weather patterns are wake up calls. I hope we are listening. I hope we are ready. It appears it won't be long now. Any day. Come Lord Jesus quickly. Come.

No comments:

Post a Comment