Sunday, August 22, 2021

He Did It Again

 Some of you will remember a couple of weeks ago I wrote in faith about trusting God for $4,000. I included some stories about past experiences of God's provision. It might have sounded presumptuous. Some might even argue it was manipulative. 

Let me tell you the rest of the story. God provided the $4,000. From a source I would never have expected. Here is the most amazing thing. That individual God used for His provision never read the blog. They still do not know anything about it. God made a way where there seemed to be no way. He answers prayer. He did it again. 

That is the only reason I wrote that previous blog about trusting God for $4,000. I want people to know God answers prayer and honors faith. I want him to be glorified. 

God did it again. This is one more story in a multitude of testimonies of several decades of what God has done. To be honest I am not surprised. He has done similar things over and over again for my family. This was never about me. Brenda and I did not create the need. It was thrust on us unexpectedly. We prayed for weeks before the answer came. With three sons in college and one working on a masters degree. 

What He has done for me He can also do for any of you. He is able. More than able to handle what concerns you today. I urge you to trust Him. He knows your name. He knows your address. He also knows your need. He hears your prayers. Trust Him. Watch Him do it again for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment