Thursday, February 28, 2019

Held In His Hands

I awoke to a tumultuous world filled with pain,
Like driving right into a pouring pounding rain,
Blinded by cascading troubles and trials my way,
Drowning out much of what my Master has to say,
The trials pass like an hour glass filled with sands,
But in it all I'm safely held in My Father's hands,
He comforts in sorrows and wipes  off all the tears,
He calms my mind and He drives away all the fears,
He guards my heart and mind with His perfect peace,
He causes my troubling anxieties silently to cease,
He shelters me in the storms He my only hiding place,
Where I am safe and protected while seeking His face,
I don't  know what God purposely designed or planned,
In all I'm safely supported and held  in His loving hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment