Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Meditations For Life Videos

Some of you may be interested in a new ministry we just started. Periodically we are recording short videos I call Meditations For Life. It is one more way I can minister God's word on a broader scale than just behind the pulpit at Spring Creek. I pray for the world to be my pulpit.

The videos are posted on the Facebook page of Spring Creek Baptist Church located  Weatherford, TX. I do not personally have a Facebook page but am willing to do these motivational videos in the same hopes that I write. That they might help someone. I wish God would use both the writing and the videos to reach all around the world for His glory.

I seek no fame or glory. I am nothing apart from Jesus. "He must increase and I must decrease."  John 3:30. If you find either helpful please help us by sharing the links.

No comments:

Post a Comment